- Abstract Submission
- Presentation Guidelines
- Scientific Program
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Sessions
- Contributed Sessions
- Social Program
- Our Sponsors
- Our Exhibitors
- Airline discount
- Travel Awards
- General Information
- Destination Copenhagen
- Roundtable Submission
- Visa Information
- Invitation Letter
- Reports & Proceedings
- Future Symposia
- ISME Membership
- Join the mailing list
Submitting an abstract for the meeting
Participants who would like to present an oral or poster presentation must submit an abstract for consideration by the scientific program committee.
Authors must strictly adhere to the instructions, otherwise abstracts cannot be considered for presentation.
The Program Committee will review all abstracts, taking into consideration the author's preference of presentation type. Abstracts may be accepted for oral or poster presentation, or may be rejected. The Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Guidelines for the preparation of abstracts:
1. All abstracts must be in English.
2. Please do not use abbreviations or references.
3. The abstract title must be in lower case letters.
4. Abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
5. Abstract category - please select 1 category under which the abstract is to be reviewed after consulting the list of topics
6. Abstracts should be as informative as possible and should use the following structured format (please include these elements, but do not formally state them):
• Background and aims
You can submit an abstract for poster presentation until
1 June 2012 ! Abstracts submissions are now closed.
If you require further information, please send an e-mail to:
The guidelines on oral and poster presentation can be found here.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE SUBMISSIONS PAGE
Please note that by clicking on the submissions link above, you are directed to a new website which is hosted by Eventsforce Solutions (our conference registrations & abstract submission software). This means that your login details of your ISME membership account do not work for ISME14 submissions.