Terms and Fees
Registration will open on 18 January.
Below are the costs and categories for the registration. All fees are in Canadian Dollar.
|Category||18 January -
|13 June -
|from 1 August
and on site
|ISME Member||$ 775||$ 950||$ 1175|
|Non Member||$ 975||$ 1150||$ 1375|
|Low Income Country
|$ 575||$ 700||$ 875|
|Student Member||$ 575||$ 700||$ 875|
|$ 700||$ 825||$ 1000|
Full Registration Inclusions
• Attendance at all conference and poster sessions (Sunday 21 August - Friday 26 August)
• Conference backpack including program book and digital media containing abstracts
• Morning and Afternoon Tea (Conference Days)
• Attendance to the Welcome Reception and the Tiedje Award Night
• 1 ticket to ISME's Social Gathering on Tuesday evening
* Low income country delegates: Only delegates who are current residents of countries determined to be a Low Income Country according to Band 1 and 2 of the HINARI including India (please see the country list here).
** Student Delegates: You will be asked to provide proof of your student status upon registration. If you are unable to provide this evidence you will be charged the difference in registration fee.
Cancellations must be notified in writing. Cancellations received before Sunday 12 June 2016 will receive a full refund less a CAD $ 50 administration charge.
Cancellations received from Monday 13 June 2016 until Sunday 31 July 2016 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after Sunday 31 July 2016.
Substitute delegates will be accepted without charge.
Costs for accompanying persons are CAD $25 per person. These guests are allowed in all common areas, and may attend the receptions, but cannot enter the session rooms.
To register as press representative, please contact Sabine van Wegen at email@example.com.